Celebrate the holidays at Parkville Christmas on the River!
Bring the family to downtown Parkville on Friday evening, December 1st and enjoy the festivities.
- Holiday Entertainment on the Main Stage, starting at 6 pm
- Local choirs, dance groups, and musicians
- Visit and take photos with Santa Claus & Holiday Characters
- Hayrides through English Landing Park
- Trackless Train Rides for the Kids
- Hot Chocolate, Roasted Nuts, Kettle Korn & more…
- Kids Crafts & Parents Lounge, hosted by River Park Church
- Live music and Photo Ops in Pocket Park with ‘M E R R Y’ marquee and Holiday Characters
- Dining, Shopping & Open Houses at all your downtown favorites
- Christmas Movies on the big screen (and serving chili) at the American Legion, 11 Main Street
- Specialty Holiday Vendors
- Reindeer Food and Letters to Santa at The Farmacy on Main, 111 Main St.
- Holiday FIREWORKS Show! (approx. 8:45 pm along the Missouri River)
Location: Downtown Parkville
Main Stage Entertainment Schedule TBA
Public parking in and around downtown Parkville
4th Street & 9 Hwy Parking Lot
6th Street & 9 Hwy Parking Lot (by the Park University Soccer field)
English Landing Center (at Main Street & English Landing Drive, south of the RR tracks).
Handicap parking is available in marked spots on Main Street (south of the RR tracks) and also in the parking lot at the entrance to English Landing Park).
Free Shuttle Service:
6:00 – 10:00 pm
– YMCA Platte County Community Center South 8875 Clark Ave, Parkville, MO 64152
– Park University 6th Street Parking Lot
Please Note: Due to the fireworks and safety reasons, Platte Landing Park will be closed to the public on Friday, December 1, starting at 10 am and will reopen Saturday, December 2.