Join us for our annual PARKVILLE 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION on Sunday, July 4, 2021!
Parkville’s traditional salute to Independence Day includes a pancake breakfast, a community parade, food, fun, shopping, music by the Navy Band Great Lake Brass Quintet, a skydiving exhibition, and our fabulous Fireworks Finale at 9:30 p.m.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
We’ll have special guests of honor when the parade hits downtown Parkville – join us at 1st & Main Street. Roads close at approx. 9:30 am.
8 – 11 am at the American Legion Post, 11 Main Street
8:30 pm (approx.)
• Restaurants will be open ALL DAY on the 4th
• Many stores will be open before and after the parade. Several will be open all day!
• Parkville Mini Golf will be Open all day
• Enjoy beautiful English Landing Park – miles of walking and biking trails, picnics, pickleball, playgrounds, frisbee golf, sand volleyball, basketball
• Platte Landing Park and the Dog Park will be closed on July 4th due to the setup of the Fireworks Show.
• Bring your lawn chairs and blankets for a front row seat at the Fireworks Show.
• The City Parking Lot (south of RR tracks)
• Parking Lot at entrance of English Landing Park
• Parking on Main Street and East Street
• Parking Lot at 4th Street and Hwy 9 (east side)
• Parking Lot at 6th Street and Hwy 9 (east side)
• 6 – 11 pm, Pick-up & Drop-off Location: South Platte YMCA (8875 Clark Ave, Parkville, MO 64152)
4th of July FIREWORKS
Parkville’s annual 4th of July Fireworks show will start at 9:30 pm. There are many locations throughout downtown Parkville to watch the fireworks display – the ballfield south of the Parking lot, anywhere on Main Street in downtown Parkville and English Landing Park are the front row seats!!
4th of July PARADE
The 4th of July parade begins at 10:00 am at 63rd Street & Hwy 9 and ends in Historic Downtown Parkville.
Join us in downtown Parkville before, during, and after the parade. All the stores and restaurants will be open for shopping and dining. The American Legion Post 318 will hold their annual Pancake Breakfast from 8 am – 11 pm, on the 4th!
If you are interested in participating in the Parkville 4th of July parade, please complete our digital application below – or- email your completed Parkville 4th of July Parade Application to ParkvilleParade@gmail.com.
Parade Entry Fee: $25
Parade entries are due by June 20, 2021
4th of July VENDORS
If you are interested in participating as a vendor at the Parkville 4th of July Celebration, please email ParkvilleEvents@gmail.com with your business name and product information. We are seeking a limited number of vendors for this event.